on my curve 3g the enter key and dollar key are stiffer than the others and dont click when pressed. i havent had the phone long so i dont know if this is normal but cant remember it always being like that. Is there anything i can do or should i return it to the store?
    02-10-11 02:54 PM
    I guess it really just depends. Does the device operate properly aside from the issues you have mentioned? All phones even of the same model are going to very subtle differences in keyboard pressure, clicking, non -clicking keys. You can certainly take it back to the retail location and have them look at it. They may or may not replace it, depending on warranty, potential abuse to the device. Obviously it's causing issues for you. If the device is that new and it bothers you, take it back.
    02-10-11 03:34 PM
    If you have a can of compressed air you can try blasting with some air. Maybe some foreign substance got in there.
    02-10-11 03:40 PM
    My curve was really rigid when I first got it, but all the keys clicked. It eventually broke in. But like DawgMan suggested if it bother you take it back. If it has not been 30 days they are obligated to give you a new one in the box.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-11 03:40 PM
    cheers guys, yeh it has been less than 3o days so i think id be best to return it, aleady the buttons are virtually unusable. cheers aslbee1 especially as i didnt know they were obligated to do that
    02-10-11 04:05 PM
    Yeah, pretty sure you got 30 days to either get your money back or exchange it. Cheers to you too bc! Would that be a b*it*ch? Build my own myself. Rock on!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by albee 1; 02-10-11 at 09:46 PM.
    02-10-11 09:44 PM
    yeh guys o2 replaced this today no problem incase any of yous have a similar problem. bizarrely the replacement seems to run faster on 3g as well but there you go
    02-11-11 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD