Hello,
    I recently cracked my Z10 screen so switched to a Q5, did not like the Q5, now I have the Z10 fixed and wanting to keep my apps from the Z10...

Is there way to keep the apps on my Z10 from disappearing when I switch devices on the Blackberry Device Switch as Endomondo is no longer avaliable to download( No on my Q5).??
    05-04-16 11:46 AM
    You should be able to use BlackBerry Link to backup your old device and then restore it to the new one.
    05-04-16 11:53 AM
    Check in BlackBerry World under the Available tab: it should have any other apps that you've downloaded in the past there.
    05-04-16 12:08 PM
    I am not wanting to restore the q5 settings....

I had a z10, screen cracked, switched to a q5, a lot of apps missing(including endomondo and endomondo is no longer avaliable to download on blackberry world) and camera not good quality and wifi hotspot missing. Now switching back to the z10 as screen has been fixed. I only want to transfer these data from q5 to z10, --Whats app content and contacts.

I want to keep the original apps I have on the z10 when I do the switch from q5 back to z10 is this possible....
    05-04-16 12:12 PM
    I am not wanting to restore the q5 settings....

I had a z10, screen cracked, switched to a q5, a lot of apps missing(including endomondo and endomondo is no longer avaliable to download on blackberry world) and camera not good quality and wifi hotspot missing. Now switching back to the z10 as screen has been fixed. I only want to transfer these data from q5 to z10, --Whats app content and contacts.

I want to keep the original apps I have on the z10 when I do the switch from q5 back to z10 is this possible....
    Device switch doesn't touch your apps, just the data... contacts, Calendar entries, and photo/video. So any apps that you currently have on your Z10 will remain on your Z10 when switching the data content from the Q5.

I'll reiterate what rthonpm said - even if you inadvertently deleted the endomondo app (and it is not found in general searches on BBW) the app is available to you as and where they mentioned for you to download and reinstall. Same is true of any BBW app you've previously downloaded.
    05-04-16 12:44 PM
    Note: your Whatsapp content will not transfer using device switch.

For that, you can use the recommended BlackBerry Link, as suggested by StawneyTW, or the manual method outlined here:

https://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/bb10/28020003
    05-04-16 12:59 PM