Newbie here . Apologies in advance if this has been covered elsewhere, I did a search but turned up nothing.

I am trying to find a way to load the tmobile root certificates that will allow the 8820 I bought from ebay (it is an At&T branded device) to work with tmobile's UMA.

I know it can be done. Can anyone share how they did it and maybe provide some help with the process. A Post or PM would be HUGELY appreciated.

Thanks
    09-14-09 12:15 PM
    You will find what you need here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f65/uma...apping-218920/

Short version, you manualy create the device provisioning and install the security certificates.
    09-14-09 01:38 PM
    knisk it IS possible to unlock preprovisioned UMA service....PM me and Ill walk you through the process......

heres a hint

AllUnlocks.com - UMA Unlocking
    09-19-09 09:03 PM
    There's nothing like this?

AllUnlocks.com - UMA Unlocking
    11-07-09 08:28 AM
    Newbie here . Apologies in advance if this has been covered elsewhere, I did a search but turned up nothing.

I am trying to find a way to load the tmobile root certificates that will allow the 8820 I bought from ebay (it is an At&T branded device) to work with tmobile's UMA.

I know it can be done. Can anyone share how they did it and maybe provide some help with the process. A Post or PM would be HUGELY appreciated.

Thanks
    It will not work unless it is a Branded T-Mobile 8820
    11-09-09 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD