is there a way to Enable the GPS for the Verizon Wireless BB Pearl? i have a GPS receiver and for some reason it would connect via Bluetooth but then it would disconnect and won't give me the option to use it. im at a lost here. did i waste 30 bucks on the Bluetooth receiver?!?
    08-06-08 01:14 PM
    is there a way to Enable the GPS for the Verizon Wireless BB Pearl? i have a GPS receiver and for some reason it would connect via Bluetooth but then it would disconnect and won't give me the option to use it. im at a lost here. did i waste 30 bucks on the Bluetooth receiver?!?
    Unless your bluetooth receiver is defective, you can use it. You can't enable the internal GPS, but external ones work fine. You just have to pair it with the blackberry. What puck are you using?
    08-06-08 01:21 PM
    THere is a really good and simple tool on youtube that is updated by RIM themselves, it is a support function. SImply type in Turn on GPS in Blackberry - it will pop up. It is about a 38 second video, which is about the amount of time it takes you to do it. Really good instructional piece actually
    02-12-10 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD