Hey all,

I just have a quick question.. You all obviously know you if you have more than one email setup on your device, you can have them all come to the one 'inbox' on your berry (the message icon)..my question is, is it possible to colour code the email messages? So for example, you can an email from example@example.com and it is blue..but if you get an email from test@test.com it is red?

Or something along those lines? To easily distingwish the emails you have in your inbox and to know which account it came from..

Thanks for any help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-10 04:36 AM
    No. Not currently.
    09-29-10 05:51 AM
    Not exactly as you said. However, if you use BerryBuzz, you can combine it with your sound notification settings and have a different alert tone for each email address combined with a matching LED colour.
    09-29-10 06:28 AM
    but then you'd have to search for that specific email in the message box which is why I like to separate mine lol
    09-29-10 06:35 AM
    Yup...definitely split out the message folders and hide the main messages folder. I don't like every type of communication all coming in to one single location. It's just too cluttered for me.
    09-29-10 06:52 AM
    Hey all,

I just have a quick question.. You all obviously know you if you have more than one email setup on your device, you can have them all come to the one 'inbox' on your berry (the message icon)..my question is, is it possible to colour code the email messages? So for example, you can an email from example@example.com and it is blue..but if you get an email from test@test.com it is red?

It is - mine set up just like that - but you cant see the colour until you open the message = you cant see the colour in list view, which is pants

You can set up shortcut to filter out msgs from different account

Alt-W = just work emails
    Alt -P = Play = just your hotmail/yahoo addresses
    Alt - M = just sms messages

often use shortcuts for a blitz delete without deleting work emails

.. you can combine it with your sound notification settings and have a different alert tone for each email address ....
    I do that too but just with the std settings (not a special app)
    Last edited by Chris-K; 09-29-10 at 06:56 AM.
    09-29-10 06:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD