I have my yahoo mail set up on my BB Curve 8310 and when I go to delete an email off it, it asks if I want to delete it off the handhelf and mailbox, yet, when I check my email on my laptop, its still there! Is this normal or what? I assumed deleting off handheld and mailbox meant it would be gone when I checked it elsewhere.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-08 01:19 PM
    Just tested mine out and selecting the option to delete on handheld and mailbox does delete it from both.
    12-05-08 01:27 PM
    the question is are you checking a mail client on your laptop or the yahoo inbox on the web itself...

because if your not using imap on the laptop it would not reflect the changes in the client on the laptop.
    12-05-08 03:33 PM
    My yahoo is the same way and I have checked through the yahoo website and still have mail. I clean it out about once a month since I never use a computer. Its just annoying.

12-05-08 04:13 PM
    Well something isn't properly set up because it does work.. Have you tried deleting the email account from the bb server adding it then resending the books?

12-05-08 04:46 PM
    So I canceled the email and tried to re-add it, but every time it says error and won't work. I tried a battery pull and doing it again and it still didn't work. So now I have no email on my BB! Help!

12-05-08 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD