My emails are coming only to my blackberry and not to my home computer. How can I make sure my emails are sent to my home desktop as well? Thank you.
    08-08-11 11:14 AM
    Make sure your email account is set up to leave messages on the server. And then when you send and receive with your email client on your PC, they download too.
    08-08-11 11:41 AM
    Depends on which account you're trying to get on the PC. The BB's own email (for example: xxxxxxxx@att.blackberry.net) is not available to the PC.
    08-08-11 11:43 AM
    Make sure your email account is set up to leave messages on the server. And then when you send and receive with your email client on your PC, they download too.
    That works the other way - the BlackBerry poll of your third-party mailbox does not remove the emails from the mailbox. I think what you may be referring to is the fact that if the desktop client is not set up to leave emails on the server, they may not be available for the BlackBerry. But as also noted, the "xxx@xxx.BlackBerry.net" email appears only on the BlackBerry, never on the PC.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    08-08-11 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD