I have had my campus email set up for 3 years now. All of a sudden like every 2-3 hours I get an email saying that it is not receiving emails and I have to re-enter my password so it can validate. I have to do this 5-10 times a day but my other 2 email accounts are fine. Why must I do this? Is there a way to make it stop?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad
    04-24-11 03:27 PM
    I believe it is happening because the BIS server is not getting your mail from the university mail server. I don't believe your BB is the culprit here. Are you able to get university e-mail from any other sources?
    04-24-11 07:18 PM
    I believe it is happening because the BIS server is not getting your mail from the university mail server. I don't believe your BB is the culprit here. Are you able to get university e-mail from any other sources?
    As soon as I validate the emails load in...When I log in through a PC to check the email, sometimes I have to refresh the page before I can get in...

Sent from my iPad
    04-24-11 07:49 PM
    I got an email like that today for the very first time and now i can't validate my main email account at all anymore. It's a typical IMAP setup. Very strange. All things are fine with my email provider, will have to check with Rogers to see what's going on.
    04-24-11 08:56 PM
    I've received these emails before (not for a long time), and usually I solved it by logging in to BIS from my computer (not the handset) and reentering the passwords to my email accounts. Also, it's probably not related, but I've had some strange problems with Firefox recently.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-11 09:43 PM
    I got an email like that today for the very first time and now i can't validate my main email account at all anymore. It's a typical IMAP setup. Very strange. All things are fine with my email provider, will have to check with Rogers to see what's going on.
    This turned out to be an issue with Rogers' BIS service. Issue has been resolved.
    04-25-11 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD