Ok so several days ago I posted about some sort of update my BB9900 received and the subsequent "changes" that have not been warm and fuzzy.

Odd things too, like deleting emails is not done the same as it was before.

BUT!!!! Worst one I have noticed since is that email no longer hits my email immediately like it used to.

Prior to this "update" if someone emailed me it hit my BB within seconds (ok less than a minute anyway).

Now it may be several minutes or more for an email to hit my BB. Matter of fact its so obvious that I have had people call me and ask if I got their message that they "sent a while ago."

HELP!!!!
    09-27-12 07:52 AM
    I've noticed that too. I sent a test email to my Hotmail account 20 minutes ago. It still has not been delivered to my Bold yet. I hope we're not about to experience another outage. One more outage and I'm packing my things and head on over to Appleville.
    09-27-12 08:23 AM
    I've noticed that too. I sent a test email to my Hotmail account 20 minutes ago. It still has not been delivered to my Bold yet. I hope we're not about to experience another outage. One more outage and I'm packing my things and head on over to Appleville.
    I did the same thing. I ran a test by sending a couple emails from my gmail and it took quite a while for it to show up on my 9900. VERY DISAPPOINTING results. Especially since historically this was not the case.

I will not jump ship since I came back to BB from Android and am much happier since doing so. However I get your point that if things continue to slip there will be an exodus that will include me. Regrettably.
    09-27-12 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD