Since BIS 3 arrived for me on Sunday my BB service has taken a turn for the worse:

- hotmail read/unread status no-longer syncs with web inbox.
    - email sending sluggish - hangs sending for 30 secs before sent tick appears
    - new emails consistently take 4/5 minutes to arrive on all accounts, whereas they were instant.

I have removed and re-added the email accounts and done battery pulls but no change. This seems to be the way it is now. My carrier says hotmail should still sync read/unread etc (and the BIS site indicates this too) but it doesn't. They had nothing to say about the email delays.

I haven't noticed any beneficial changes associated with BIS 3 yet. Hopefully when America comes on board at the weekend the service will improve, or at least return to how it was with BIS 2.x
    03-16-10 06:27 AM
    Me 2 since BIS 3 arrived my hotmail accounts stopped syncing read/unread status and it drives me crazy .. I hope they fix it ! because its annoying
    03-18-10 05:56 AM
    BB 8830 (Sprint) OS

I'm Glad i'm not the only one. I have called BIS (Sprint) several times and they have told me to get in contact with 'hotmail' (not gonna happen).

Has anyone heard why or how this has happened?
    03-18-10 06:53 AM
    since sunday i recieve emails from rim network one every 20 mins i have gotten at least 300 of them since sunday its fricken pissing me off... here is a copy of the email

This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server.

BEGINETP 111
    A0CAgICAMgAAMDhBRTNGNzQxK0crMQDrei36dWNmUzwcpn2bkk K/ABkKDJUsZm+B4dLdW8DI
    ENDETP 2054437562

i called rogers on this their resolution for this is to send me a new phone...

they think it has to do with desktop manager but they couldnt fix the problem...

03-19-10 02:37 AM