Hi,

Just wanted opinions, what is your email signature (if you have it set) on your BlackBerry?

Also if you have a BB 7 device, what was the default that it came with?
    Last edited by boys_inter; 01-15-12 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Spelling
    01-15-12 04:59 PM
    I don't know what you mean by the question whether there is a new default signature. What you are seeing and reproduced here is the default signature, though the carrier will vary with each individual's carrier.

I think most people change it to their own individualized signature. The BlackBerry users I know personally do so.
    01-15-12 05:04 PM
    Yeah mine is something like "Send from my Verizon wireless blackberry" Its easy enough to change if you want. I kinda like it though this way when I send emails from my phone people will know that I am probably not at the office and on the road. I feel this kinda gives me some lenience with grammar and short replies.
    01-15-12 05:05 PM
    Depends on the email profile being used. I have 4 active personal email profiles and each has a different signature. All of them though, finish with "Sent from my PlayBook/Bold 9900 via Rogers" and my work account simply says sent via BlackBerry (the work provider got a little snippy when they found out I was "promoting" Rogers on their network. I'm sure not going to promote them, but that's for another thread
    01-15-12 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD