i have a bb 9780 tmobile and keep getting a message saying "your device had a problem connecting to the server." orginally, when i clicked on the email setup button, nothing happened...it was like the button didnt even work. when this happened, i contacted tmobile tech support and they told me to reinstall the os using desktop manager. after i reinstalled bb os 6, the email setup button worked, but this was when the "your device had a problem connecting to the server" message. its labor day today and tmobile isnt available for me to seek more help. anyone with ideas? i cant exchange the device because i traded my htc mytouch 4g for it from a private seller. i had blackberries in the past and prefer the bb os over droid. but this email setup problem is giving me a headache. ive NEVER had issues with any of my old blackberries.
    09-05-11 03:58 PM
    Is yourbis connected in service status under mobile options? if nottry option-device-advanced-host routing table and press menu and select register now and then try again.
    09-05-11 04:30 PM
    I saw that on an old post and tried it, but it didn't do anything to help me though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-11 04:56 PM
    kelly is right, bis email might be down for tmobile
    09-05-11 07:08 PM
    Same here with TMobile in Puerto Rico, not working as it should yet. It seems to be a problem on their end.
    09-05-11 07:09 PM
    My Dad's 9700 Bold is working fine. He uses Claro Puerto Rico as carrier.
    09-05-11 10:15 PM
    I got a DM from @BlackBerryHelp via Twitter, I sent details, still waiting for an answer.
    09-06-11 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD