I am hoping someone out there might have an idea on what is going wrong here....

My friend and I both have a Storm (which is not really germaine to this, I don't believe). We work together, and our office just switched over to Exchange (and we don't have a BES).

I was able to set my email up with no problem- just went into BIS and changed the settings from our old email server to the new Exchange web address. No problems.

My friend, however, no matter what we try, cannot get hers to work. Whenever we enter the Exchange web address, it rejects it. She got an email from Blackberry in that email account on her computer explaining that she needed to have an IMAP or POP to make it work. But I set up a POP3 account and that didn't do anything for her.

The only major difference that I can think of is that she is still running .75 and I am running .148 and have updated all my software, etc. Could this really make a difference?

Our IT department will not/cannot help us, so any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated
    07-08-09 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD