I use to be able to compose emails on my blackberry and send.

Now when I'm composing an email I'm faced with 2 issues:

1) In the "To"field where you input a persons name, I find myself typing the entire name or email address where as before, I would simply put the first 3 characters of the name and the entire name would pop up.

2) When I have finished composing an email, I cannot access the "send" button as it is not evident. The only time I do see the "send" option is when I'm responding to an email.

Can anyone help?
    01-15-11 09:44 PM
    the email address will only show up if you have added the contact (with email) to your address book. as far as the "send" button, make sure you have entered a valid email address in the "To:" field.
    01-15-11 09:51 PM
    To begin with, it isn't necessary to double post. Someone will come along and help.

We need a little more info here though. Are you still running an 8330 on Telus? What OS are you currently running? Are you trying to input the name of a contact that you have on your phone? What have you changed on the phone?
    01-15-11 09:51 PM
    Its actually changed to a BB 8530 V5.0.0.654

All my contacts have email addresses linked to their names. Before I was able to type only a few characters and the entire name would pop up. That does not happen anymore.

Second, the "Send" button is not evident.

Nothing that I can think of has been changed on the phone other than downloading a few unrelated apps.
    01-15-11 10:12 PM
    Best thing to do is to try deleting some of the apps you've recently installed. If you post a list, it would help, as some apps are known to cause this problem. Delete an app, do a battery pull, see if the problem is corrected. Then try another app. But, we might could narrow down the offenders if you give us a list.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-11 10:50 PM
    Navita Translator
    Pageonce
    Poynt
    Score
    01-15-11 11:04 PM
    I have the same problem after upgrading the latest version of BB app world. Any solution.?
    02-09-11 12:26 PM
    Have you tried opening your Contacts icon, scroll to the contacts name. Then press menu/email?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-11 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD