I'm using a Tour and have successfully set it up to gather and send email through my hosted account at Network Solutions. However, I'd like to change the "reply to" address on outgoing emails to a different address. Is there a way to do this?

On a related issue, I also have a vzw.blackberry.net address that I got from Verizon with the phone. Not sure if I'll have any use for it, but if I do I'd also like to change the "reply to" address for it as well. Can that be done?

Thanks!
    02-22-10 12:07 AM
    in the reply screen of an outgoing email it will offer you the opportunity to reply from one of the addresses you have. but mine (i have 3 on my phone), only allows me to respond from the one it was sent to. theres a drop down box but only the one option is allowed. hmmmmm i thought this was possible.
    02-22-10 01:53 AM
    Do you mean, when someone is replying to an email that you sent... They can reply to a different address than the one you sent it from?

If so, that's something that CAN be done but I honestly cannot answer straight up because idk your OS and I'm not familiar with Verizon. I'll try though:

The easiest way is to go to the email setup & edit the email address you're speaking of. There should be a 'reply to" field.

If you don't find it there, see if you can log on to verizon's website & customize it.

Hope that helped.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-10 02:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD