Last week I got the new BB Storm 2 and ever since I got my new phone, when I read emails from my BB it's not showing as read on my home PC/mailbox. Also something else I noticed.. When I send something from my BB, it used to store it in my sent folder on my home PC and it's not doing that either. When I delete an email from my BB and choose to delete BB and mailbox, that works fine.. Just the other two items.

Any suggestions? I've tried everything and am having no luck! My email accounts are MSN and my settings are: Delete On: Prompt Wireless Reconile: On and on conflicts: mailbox wins.
    11-04-09 02:51 PM
    I'm having the very same issue.
    01-26-10 06:00 AM
    How is the MSN account integrated? They used to use an MS implementation of IMAP but I remember there being issues and a statement from RIM to move towards POP3 integration to MSN email accounts. IMAP would do what you describe, POP3 doesnt support these features.

If this is the root cause, you probably still have an old BIS account for your old Blackberry. You could get your carrier to delete the new BIS account you created for your Storm2 (or zero the PIN and IMEI) and update the old BIS account to point to your Storm2's PIN and IMEI.
    01-27-10 06:08 AM
    The issue I am having is the opposite. I am wondering if the sync between teh BB and my email provider (Gmail) is a bi-directional sync? When I delete from my email account, I would like for that to reflect on my phone so that I am not repeating the same delete process on my phone. I once used the gmail application for the BB however it was not an email that was set up on my phone and so I was not able to use certain features on my phone. Is this even possible? I have looked through and messed around with the options on my phone and cant seem to figure it out.

Thank you.
    04-16-10 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD