okay, can someone please explain to be how to do this?i have it set up as yes under options> email reconciliation, yet when i press reconcile now, it does nothing. help!
    12-30-08 12:58 PM
    not to sound like a smart ****...but, did you click "Save"?
    12-30-08 01:02 PM
    not to sound like a smart ****...but, did you click "Save"?
    smart **** what is a smart ****? *G*

you dont and actually it was set up like that. i had a device and switched devices to the one i have know. when i you said make sure it was save,d i went in and turned it off, then turned it back on. still didnt work.

thought maybe it was the fact that i was in my main mail box, not that email one. when to that email one and still didnt work.

could this be a memory issue thing? i am having memory problems up the butzoo.

thanks for your help!
    12-30-08 01:11 PM
    smart **** what is a smart ****? *G*

you dont and actually it was set up like that. i had a device and switched devices to the one i have know. when i you said make sure it was save,d i went in and turned it off, then turned it back on. still didnt work.

thought maybe it was the fact that i was in my main mail box, not that email one. when to that email one and still didnt work.

could this be a memory issue thing? i am having memory problems up the butzoo.

thanks for your help!
    butzoo? LOL that's a good one. Memory issues will cause havoc on a BB. What is your File Free Memory? Hold the ALT key and type in RACE, then let go of the ALT key. (sorry if this basic for you).
    12-30-08 01:30 PM
    no worries about being too basic. i would have just checked the status of it

okay Alt+ RACE doesnt do anything for me. but the options>status says: 7082364 of 47841280 free. i had 10+,12+, and 13+ (instead of 7) and was still having theses problems.

here is another question for you. is there a way to upload just the address book to a new device? would i just sync it? i can probably figure it out if i tried to, but since you are here..... *G*. any help would be great.

but i have been having memory problem nonstop since i got the phone. the device i have now is my second 8830 WE and the third one will be here tomorrow.
    12-30-08 01:38 PM
    no worries about being too basic. i would have just checked the status of it

okay Alt+ RACE doesnt do anything for me. but the options>status says: 7082364 of 47841280 free. i had 10+,12+, and 13+ (instead of 7) and was still having theses problems. Not sure why you were having memory problems with 13+ but, you need at least 12MB for the BB to operate at peak performance.

here is another question for you. is there a way to upload just the address book to a new device? would i just sync it? i can probably figure it out if i tried to, but since you are here..... *G*. any help would be great. A work-around would be to use the Google Mobile Sync app. Or, you could use the Switch Device Wizard on the DM.

but i have been having memory problem nonstop since i got the phone. the device i have now is my second 8830 WE and the third one will be here tomorrow.

Since you're going to a new BB, I would suggest you sync the address book only on the initial set-up with the DM. You don't want to carry (possible) corrupt files to your new BB. Doubt that would happend but...

Good Luck!
    12-30-08 01:44 PM
    thank you so much!

when i went from the 1st bb to the 2nd bb i used the switch device wizard. i will have to check into the Google mobile.

thanks!
    12-30-08 01:49 PM
    Well, I have a dumb question... But I'm a newbie to blackberry :P What does email reconcilation do? Thanks!
    01-02-09 10:39 AM
    okay.... So, i have a new bb and *cross fingers* i have not had any memory problem SO FAR...

my reconciliation is still not working. what am i doing wrong. i hit reconcile now and i get the arrows in the upper right corner like it is doing something, but there is no change to my mailbox.

HELP! this is annoying and it would be nice to be able to only delete messages once, not twice.
    01-02-09 10:41 AM
    Well, I have a dumb question... But I'm a newbie to blackberry :P What does email reconcilation do? Thanks!
    i believe (at least in my thoughts) that is syncs your mail box and hand held. but i may be wrong as it is not working!!!
    01-02-09 10:42 AM
    I'm having the same problem. So you're not alone. Messages that are marked as read on my BB are not being marked as read on the server

Question : do you have it marked as handheld wins under reconciliation? I tried that thinking it would work but no haps
    Last edited by skitchbeatz; 01-04-09 at 12:50 AM.
    01-04-09 12:47 AM
    That's not my problem my problem is my inboxes are not syncing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 12:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD