Alright. So my friend and I are starting a business. We have a few email adresses that we both have access to (like a support addy from our website). We both have it set up on our BBs so we get emailes pushed there. Now I have a question. Is there any way to sync our BBs?

So lets say John Doe emails our support email. Now, since we both have it set up on our devices, we both get the email to our device. So lets say I reply to John Doe. Now, is there ANY way to make it so that if I am the one who replied to John Doe, my friend would see the replied message (or that the message has been replied to) and therefore know that I already took care of the issue? Or if there is an unread message, and one of us reads it it shows up as read on both devices?

We just figured we would BBM each other who took care of what email and what not, but I was wondering if there was a way to "sync" our BBs together.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by shalagin; 06-28-10 at 05:33 AM. Reason: clarity
    06-28-10 05:32 AM
    Well, in your bis setup ad the email address as a bcc, any emails you send will be sent to him as well. After reading he can then deleted or you could set up a new email address just for those responses. I'm assuming you're on bis as bes can sync.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-10 05:46 AM
    I would also suggest creating a group in your bbm so you can have a shared calendar, share files etc. I do that with my wife

06-28-10 05:47 AM
    Yeah first thing we did when he got his BB today was set up our BBM Group.

And yes we are on BIS

As for the BCC, would in my set up I BCC his addy and in his set up he would BCC mine?

So it would be like
    support@blah.com
    bcc: myfriend@blah.com

and for him it would be
    support@blah.com
    bcc: me@blah.com

Sorry if it's unclear.

Or can we just bcc the support email in the bis email setting for the support addy
    Last edited by shalagin; 06-28-10 at 05:52 AM.
    06-28-10 05:50 AM
    Yeah first thing we did when he got his BB today was set up our BBM Group.

And yes we are on BIS

As for the BCC, would in my set up I BCC his addy and in his set up he would BCC mine?

So it would be like
    support@blah.com
    bcc: myfriend@blah.com

and for him it would be
    support@blah.com
    bcc: me@blah.com

Sorry if it's unclear.

Or can we just bcc the support email in the bis email setting for the support addy
    Yep, that should work ok, give it a go and let us know how it's working out for you.

06-28-10 05:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD