Okay, so I am having Gmail forward my email to my bold 9700. I have a message folder and a "user@gmail.com" folder. My issue is that I have multiple labels within gmail, and one in particular that I have set to skip my inbox and go right to the label in Gmail. I am a part of a group which send out multiple emails a day, and I want to create another folder like the "messages" or "user@gmail.com" where all of my group emails can go to and skip my gmil inbox. So in essence, I want to have a separate icon just for that particular label. I tried everything, cant seem to find anything that works, I know its possible becasue I have seen it done before. Thanks, can anyone walk me through this? In addition, I have the advanced gmail plug-in which when i click the label, will filter out everything but those particular emails, but it is just plain annoying. Thanks let me know.
    02-26-10 09:11 PM
    You can't create email folders like that.
    02-27-10 06:18 AM
    If you are a BIS user than you cannot create folders using the native BB emailing platform. Folder support is only available to BES users.

If you want the emails separated then you could set up another gmail address and have them sent there and that would give you a separate icon on the BB
    02-28-10 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD