Hello everyone, I hope someone can help me.

My husband has a BlackBerry Curve and has, this weekend, recieved an email saying he has to update his password to continue getting his emails. He had wondered why he had not had any for a few hours.

He can't update it on his phone as it keeps telling him the signal is too weak to download data so he tried to do it on line, was failing miserably so passed it on to me to try to sort out................he is not well and doesn't want to deal with it.

So, I went on to the BlackBerry uk website as instructed by the message left on his phone and I was instructed to go to the email account page!?!? Well I can't find it anywhere. I can set up a new account but cant find the accounts page to update his password.

Anybody got any ideas where the email account page is?

If we can get into that successfully, the next problem will be trying to remember the password...................

Hopefully someone out there knows what to do. Thank you.
    09-20-09 02:25 PM
    This is standard for a lot of webmail accounts.

You need to visit your carrier's BIS page. As you haven't specified your carrier it's impossible to guide you to the right URL as each carrier has their own page. Google Blackberry Internet Service + your carrier and this should take you to the right page.

Once your there you'll need his username and password to login then you'll see his email account. You can click on the edit icon and re-enter his password and emails will start coming through again.
    09-20-09 02:41 PM
    Thank you for that. Will let him know as I have no idea what his username and password is so he will have to give them a ring.
    09-20-09 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD