I recently had to go into Verizon when my phone locked up displaying a code that indicates the OS was corrupted. Now I've lost an option I found useful. when deleting emails, I used to get a prompt asking if I wanted to delete on the handheld or on the handheld and home account. I went to email setup, and can't find where I can re-enable that option.
    12-23-10 12:30 PM
    Open your email icon and hit the BB button, scroll to options and look for email reconciliation. I tthink if you open that you will find the option to delete on handheld, handheld and desktop or prompt. I'm not using a Storm but have owned one in the past and am going from memeory. I hope this information is correct. If not, someone please correct me and help the OP.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-10 12:43 PM
    That's exactly what I was looking for when I tried. Tried again, and I'm not finding that option.
    12-23-10 01:16 PM
    That's exactly what I was looking for when I tried. Tried again, and I'm not finding that option.
    It's exactly where dawg said, when in your main Messages application hit the BB/menu key, scroll to Options, Email reconciliation, and set Delete On: to Prompt.

12-23-10 01:33 PM
    And remember you can select any account from the drop down box and change settings for each.

12-23-10 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD