So my wife just got an 8900 on Tmobile with the unlimited data package. We have everything set up, but the only problem is that she is not receiving email when she is out and about, and she gets them all when she gets back in range of our home wifi. I cannot seem to figure out what the problem is. Her email is through Comcast, and it works fine while at home. Her settings are Wifi preferred in the Mobile networks option, so I am going to try the cellular only option to see if anything helps. Does anybody else have any ideas.
    05-05-09 05:47 PM
    That has been happening to me the last couple of days too and it was driving me crazy! After a battery pull and re-sending my service books I finally called Tmobile. They had me pull the battery and sim card and did something on their end (or so they say) and it's working now! They CS Rep said he did something to the settings in my email. I don't know what the deal was, but he fixed it so give it a try.
    05-05-09 06:39 PM
    Try to resend the service books from your BIS manager. If that does not work then try to delete and then re-add the email account in the BIS manager and then re-send the service books again.
    05-05-09 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD