I am in need of some help.

First I have 2 emails, personal and work related. Both of them have been setup and were working on my phone.

I got a email saying I needed to validate my work email password. When I tried it told me the password was incorrect. After numerous attempts I deleted and recreated it but I still had no luck.

When I went to work many other people on the rogers network got the same issue, while those on bell could still receive emails. I called rogers and they said it is not there issue. I called my work and they said they have no idea call rogers. I call rogers again and they said call BB. I call blackberry and they say call your work or rogers.

So everyone is trying to pass the buck and all I want is my email to work.

The message I got donotreply message from blackberry to validate my loblaw emai. Then my blackberry would show an error saying "Invalid email address or password".

I am using outlook webmail.

Any help would be appreciated.
    02-11-11 05:09 PM
    I get this every once in a while on my work email with OWA.

Usually, it's an issue with the work Exchange server and you just have to wait for the folks at work to fix it. Sometimes it just resets itself.

Sometimes I get the error if the size of my storage in my email folders on the Exchange server has exceeded the allowable amount and I need to delete emails from my inbox and outbox on my computer connected to my work server before it will clear.

Typically, this isn't a BlackBerry nor a carrier issue.
    02-11-11 05:36 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I have deleted everything in my account ( inbox, sent, deleted, and all folders ). I still can not connect again.

The guy on bell can still send and receive emails, and so can those that are using iphones! So frustrating

Any other suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-11 11:19 AM
    It can not be the work network because the person who had an iphone could not setup his mail on my phone either. I assume it must be bb and webmail.

02-18-11 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD