Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help me with an email problem that I have. I have an unlocked blackberry 8800 that I'm using on the att network in the US. I have two emails connected with my blackberry and I have the Blackberry Personal Data Plan and I use the BIS.

So my problem is:
    When I receive email with my @aim.com address, I receive it on my handheld and on my actual inbox on the computer, but when I receive email with my other address, @aol.com, I receive it on my handheld, but they never get received on my actual inbox on my computer.

And also when I delete mail on my @aim.com, on my handheld, it doesn't get deleted on my actual inbox. But I like that option, I'm just trying to give helpful info.

Please help(: thanks
    01-22-10 11:23 AM
    I think you need to adjust the filtern in the Bis website. go to att.blackberry.com and sign in. go to filters and tweak your email address. Hope this helps
    01-22-10 02:15 PM
    Are you using an email client or web-based email?
    01-22-10 05:21 PM
    I just used the email set up application on the phone to set up aol/aim

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 12:55 PM
    No, what I meant is are you using an email client or web-based email on your COMPUTER?
    02-01-10 01:56 PM
    As far as deleting on both handheld and mailbox, go into your messages, hit the BB button, scroll down to options, email reconciliation, and change "delete on" to mailbox & handheld for each email address if you want it to be deleted on both. Can also change it to only delete on the phone and not the mailbox.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by JayKayBee; 02-01-10 at 05:30 PM.
    02-01-10 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD