not sure if this is the right place to go..

my email just asked me to active my hotmail.com account or i will not be able to use it..i know to go to setup wizard it will not let me connect it it and it gives a option to go online to do it..and i have no idea where and if im at the blackberry side it doesn't give me a option! i need my hotmail account to be on my phone! it was fine yesterday..
    06-11-09 04:32 PM
    You want to go to "manage internet email" folder on your device. If you dont have it then go here on your pc. https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw
    Once logged in just reenter the password for the hotmail account. This happens all the time. Usually around 90 days or something like that.
    06-14-09 06:52 AM
    I called my carriers support line again because I received the same notification before the 90 days were up. I was informed by tech support that RIM & in fact a lot of carriers had suddely developed server issues late last week & that email account resets would happen whenever this occured.
    So I had to go to my. "email settings" Icon & reset tje password from there. 3rd time in approx. 7 & 1/2 months I've had this latest BB. Remember to write your username & password down, somewhere safe, for your non- BB email setups. You will need them again, semi-regularly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 07:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD