Just got a new BB Bold 9930 yesterday.

When I delete emails on my BB, it will delete them from my computer, np

But when I delete them from my computer, it doesn't delete them from my BB

please help!
    09-07-11 08:50 AM
    Try reconciling your email account. You should be able to go to the specific email account on your 9930 then hit the BlackBerry button and you should see "reconcile". This "matches the emails on your Blackberry with the emails in your account; i.e. what's read/unread, deleted/undeleted, etc, etc... (quoted from a post by Naviwilliams)"
    09-07-11 08:54 AM
    Tried this, still not reconciling, even when I hit "reconcile now"
    09-07-11 09:21 AM
    Try reconciling your email account. You should be able to go to the specific email account on your 9930 then hit the BlackBerry button and you should see "reconcile". This "matches the emails on your Blackberry with the emails in your account; i.e. what's read/unread, deleted/undeleted, etc, etc... (quoted from a post by Naviwilliams)"
    That's never worked for me. Reconcile does nothing at all.....
    09-07-11 10:32 AM
    What kind of email account is it? Very few generic POP3 or IMAP4 accounts accessed through BIS will reconcile from the server to the BlackBerry. Gmail accounts will eventually reconcile true deletes (not archived messages) to the device but it takes time. It is one of the weaknesses of the consumer-level service. There are many threads in the forums about this.
    09-07-11 11:29 AM
    thanks for the info, it is a gmail account
    09-07-11 12:25 PM
    What kind of email account is it? Very few generic POP3 or IMAP4 accounts accessed through BIS will reconcile from the server to the BlackBerry. Gmail accounts will eventually reconcile true deletes (not archived messages) to the device but it takes time. It is one of the weaknesses of the consumer-level service. There are many threads in the forums about this.
    Yeah some accounts take time... I know my gmail account and yahoo account took sometime to reconcile. My work/school account takes some time as well.

Hope you get it figured out bstege!
    09-07-11 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD