Email I just received from Cortado, cloud business services. Doesn't help BlackBerry to have these circulating..

--------------------------------------------
    Dear Sir or Madam,

We are getting close to year?s end and your IT budget may already be spent, but are you still thinking of leaving BlackBerry? Trends show that companies are leaving BlackBerry for the newest technologies from Apple or Android without compromising on security.

Our upcoming webinar ?How to securely replace BlackBerry in the enterprise? on Thursday, November 19, 2013 at 11 am MST will show how you can safely migrate away from BlackBerry to new platforms and how Cortado Corporate Server ensures you keep the same level of security that you had, while enhancing your IT. We?re giving away free licenses to get you started!

Click here to register and add the webinar to Outlook.

How to securely replace BlackBerry in the enterprise

We will discuss:

Security, cost-control with iOS and Android

Additional features Cortado brings to your environment

How Cortado and your iPad can make you even more productive
    Receive free Cortado licenses when you attend the webinar to enhance your company?s mobility.

In the meantime visit Cortado to learn more.

Date: November 19
    Time: 11 am (MST)

Featured Speaker: Henning Volkmer, President and CEO Cortado Inc.

Are your colleagues also interested in this webinar? Then simply forward this invitation to them.

Further interesting webinars can be found at: Cortado - Events and Webinars

We are looking forward to you taking part!

Kind regards,

Your Cortado Team

Posted via CB10 from my Q10 or Z10
    milo53 likes this.
    11-11-13 11:34 AM
    Email I just received from Cortado, cloud business services. Doesn't help BlackBerry to have these circulating..

--------------------------------------------
    Dear Sir or Madam,

We are getting close to year?s end and your IT budget may already be spent, but are you still thinking of leaving BlackBerry? Trends show that companies are leaving BlackBerry for the newest technologies from Apple or Android without compromising on security.

Our upcoming webinar ?How to securely replace BlackBerry in the enterprise? on Thursday, November 19, 2013 at 11 am MST will show how you can safely migrate away from BlackBerry to new platforms and how Cortado Corporate Server ensures you keep the same level of security that you had, while enhancing your IT. We?re giving away free licenses to get you started!

Click here to register and add the webinar to Outlook.

How to securely replace BlackBerry in the enterprise

We will discuss:

Security, cost-control with iOS and Android

Additional features Cortado brings to your environment

How Cortado and your iPad can make you even more productive
    Receive free Cortado licenses when you attend the webinar to enhance your company?s mobility.

In the meantime visit Cortado to learn more.

Date: November 19
    Time: 11 am (MST)

Featured Speaker: Henning Volkmer, President and CEO Cortado Inc.

Are your colleagues also interested in this webinar? Then simply forward this invitation to them.

Further interesting webinars can be found at: Cortado - Events and Webinars

We are looking forward to you taking part!

Kind regards,

Your Cortado Team

You're right. Definitely not helping while BlackBerry is still regrouping before taking the next step to move from past setbacks forward.
    11-11-13 11:42 AM
    Well.. I guess they got quite a backlash of emails.
    Received this f/u email today, with the subject, "Hello BlackBerry:"

Dear Sir or Madam,

We would like to apologize to all the faithful BlackBerry fans for the uncertain wording of our last webinar invitation. We want to make clear that we are not urging anyone to leave the BlackBerry platform. And we also have no plans to end our BlackBerry support. Since the BlackBerry 7290, BlackBerry customers have been an extremely important group for us. We have gone through many highs and lows with BlackBerry, but we also listen to our customers, many of whom are considering changing their platform. And for those opting for change, we want to make that change to iOS 7 and Samsung KNOX as smooth as possible. We are proud of the tools that we have created for these platforms and they enable an equally high degree of security to be achieved as with BlackBerry.

Currently, the focus of our BlackBerry support is on BlackBerry OS 7. We also wish the BlackBerry 10 platform success. It is only through diversity and innovation that the mobile market will continue to grow. We will continue to closely monitor BlackBerry's development and examine all possibilities for supporting the BlackBerry 10 platform. In this respect we would greatly appreciate your feedback.

Kind regards,

Your Cortado Team

11-13-13 11:43 AM
    That is sent from the NSA lol.

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30.
    11-13-13 12:30 PM