Any information or developments for BlackBerry email for BB10... I sure would like to have an email account like this [email protected] or [email protected]... this be so cool

Rocking the Z30 Regina SK Canada
    01-14-14 04:39 PM
    +1

From Zuri my Z10.
    01-14-14 04:41 PM
    Any information or developments for BlackBerry email for BB10... I sure would like to have an email account like this [email protected] or [email protected]... this be so cool

They stopped doing this recently. I have not heard of any plans to go back to doing this but maybe someone else has better information.
    01-14-14 04:41 PM
    I'm currently paying $25 annual fee for @yahoo.ca....i pay because of xtra features and no advertisements...I'd pay blackberry an annual fee for feature rich BlackBerry email...accessible on my BlackBerry phone of course...but also on BlackBerry website by notebook...

01-14-14 04:46 PM
    I really liked the @blackberry.mobility.net email I used to have on my Bold 9900 7.1 OS...

01-14-14 04:50 PM
    @blackberry.net email addresses can not exist without bis it was something setup to reside only on the Handhelds of legacy. Since bis is no longer used on BlackBerry 10 it will not come back.

The day BlackBerry 10 came to launch they declared BlackBerry.net email end of life.

I saw this coming well before BlackBerry 10 was launched had a lot of internal info working there.

Posted via CB10 on my blazing fast Z30
    01-14-14 04:52 PM
    With BlackBerry partitioning into devices, enterprise, messaging and software...I think an exclusive email component and a BBM Component may work on notebooks...after all, it could run by PINS logins and passwords...once you have a device pin, it could be used to access email and bbm on BlackBerry website...just my thoughts...

lmsilvam likes this.
    01-14-14 05:08 PM
    The BlackBerry website can be big like Google, Yahoo...all BlackBerry services be there...news, weather, sports, email, bbm and such...just my thoughts...advertisements revenue may be big $$$...

01-14-14 05:12 PM
    I'd prefer an @crackberry.ca or. Com email

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 05:16 PM
    Hey...that be cool also...crackberry must have the hardware to handle it...woo-hoo

01-14-14 05:21 PM
    I'm currently paying $25 annual fee for @yahoo.ca....i pay because of xtra features and no advertisements...I'd pay blackberry an annual fee for feature rich BlackBerry email...accessible on my BlackBerry phone of course...but also on BlackBerry website by notebook...

Just curious what features are worth paying an annual fee?

? Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.1925 on AT&T
    01-14-14 05:37 PM
    I used to have a blackberry email thru virgin. Would love to have a [email protected]
    01-14-14 06:11 PM
    I still have my @BlackBerry email address. Unfortunately it'll be shut down soon...
    01-14-14 06:27 PM
    Crackberry already has this feature where you can have a Crackberry email, such as my [email protected]. It really is only a forwarding option to another email. Ihave mine going to a yahoo account where I can also choose what email shows when being sent. That way I receive and can send email from my Crackberry email.
    01-14-14 07:01 PM
    @BlackBerry.com email addresses are reserved for employees. You might be looking for for @carrier.blackberry.net email addresses? They existed before, but no web interface (other than settings), the device served as your mailbox.

I would think it would be cost prohibitive for BlackBerry to offer this at this time.
    01-14-14 07:09 PM
    Also for the record, I can still log into the webpage for setup but it gives an error on BB10 devices lol

Email can only be set up from this web page for BlackBerry devices running BlackBerry OS version 7.1 or earlier. The PIN and IMEI numbers that you have typed belong to a device running BlackBerry 10 OS software. Your email accounts can be easily set up directly on your BlackBerry 10 device by pulling down from the top of the screen, tapping Settings > Accounts > Add Account. For more information, visit www.blackberry.com/blackberry10setup.
    01-14-14 07:12 PM
    Crackberry already has this feature where you can have a Crackberry email, such as my [email protected]. It really is only a forwarding option to another email. Ihave mine going to a yahoo account where I can also choose what email shows when being sent. That way I receive and can send email from my Crackberry email.
    That's correct. All members have an @crackberry.com email alias.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 07:15 PM
    Email?? *****@blackberry.com-img_20140114_202350.png

error attached

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 07:25 PM
    if anyone wants to try to get it working

http://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular

the brand and the bis.location change is all.
    01-14-14 07:30 PM
    Not going to happen since it's reserved for employees. However, @bbm.com is more plausible.
    01-14-14 07:33 PM
    if anyone wants to try to get it working

http://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular

the brand and the bis.location change is all.
    Doesn't work. This is what I got.
    "Email can only be set up from this web page for BlackBerry devices running BlackBerry OS version 7.1 or earlier. The PIN and IMEI numbers that you have typed belong to a device running BlackBerry 10 OS software. Your email accounts can be easily set up directly on your BlackBerry 10 device by pulling down from the top of the screen, tapping Settings > Accounts > Add Account. For more information, visit www.blackberry.com/blackberry10setup."
    01-14-14 08:01 PM
    Doesn't work. This is what I got.
    "Email can only be set up from this web page for BlackBerry devices running BlackBerry OS version 7.1 or earlier. The PIN and IMEI numbers that you have typed belong to a device running BlackBerry 10 OS software. Your email accounts can be easily set up directly on your BlackBerry 10 device by pulling down from the top of the screen, tapping Settings > Accounts > Add Account. For more information, visit www.blackberry.com/blackberry10setup."
    Yep need a bb7 phone. Maybe someone with a BIS plan can try their sim in a bb10 device over WiFi

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 08:10 PM
    A lot of people used to have @BlackBerry.com email. After the layoffs, it is 4500 users less. including Alicia keys!!!
    01-14-14 08:26 PM
    All good comments and thoughts...at times I think and believe the BlackBerry website could be so much more...almost like a homepage if it was set up for variety of content...it would be so cool to bbm from the notebook and have exclusive BlackBerry email addys for the bb10 devices...to be used on computer also...

01-14-14 10:49 PM
    They stopped doing this recently. I have not heard of any plans to go back to doing this but maybe someone else has better information.
    Don't you mean @carrier.blackberry.com? The ones you got with BIS?

@blackberry.com addresses are for employees only.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 11:03 PM
30 12