Is this feature not available? I am linked through Yahoo because TMO no longer offers Blackberry direct email addresses.

So, I tried sending my band's new logo to our AR Rep, and there is no option to send an attachment.

I tried sending myself the image attachment from my iPod to Blackberry and still no image.

What am I missing? This just threw a wrench in a lot of business communications.

Not happy.
    04-01-13 12:17 PM
    Is this an April fools?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 12:45 PM
    Attachments are one of the features that made me stick with BB. Z10 can add attachments to any email, even an already existing email thread. I assume you are getting email from your yahoo account via the HUB, correct? Web you get the email it will have a line that says # of attachments, you can tap that and it will show all the attachments. You can then save the attachment to the file storage and subsequently attach that file to an email. You also have an option to "share" directly from that email into another email (or bbm, text, NFC, etc..).

The "attach" function is at the bottom of the screen so when you are done typing your email either do the double finger swipe down on the keyboard to get rid of it or just hold down the space bar to hide the keyboard.

iOS tends to embed the image into the email instead of sending a proper attachment so it should just load in the email directly instead of showing up as an attachment. You can do the above things as well but just tap and hold in the image to get the menus to save/share.
    04-01-13 12:45 PM
    Is this feature not available? I am linked through Yahoo because TMO no longer offers Blackberry direct email addresses.

So, I tried sending my band's new logo to our AR Rep, and there is no option to send an attachment.

I tried sending myself the image attachment from my iPod to Blackberry and still no image.

What am I missing? This just threw a wrench in a lot of business communications.

Not happy.
    I can't find the "any" key either.
    04-01-13 12:47 PM
    To add an attachment to an email, click compose and then hide the keyboard by long pressing the spacebar and then select add attachment.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 12:48 PM
    Why are you using yahoo? It's bad and they make you pay for it if you want to access it with a client, in the USA anyway.
    04-01-13 12:56 PM
    Why are you using yahoo? It's bad and they make you pay for it if you want to access it with a client, in the USA anyway.
    My Yahoo account was always my back up webmail that I could access anywhere. I cannot dump it, had it for close to 10 years. I never paid a dime for it.
    04-01-13 03:01 PM
    Attachments are one of the features that made me stick with BB. Z10 can add attachments to any email, even an already existing email thread. I assume you are getting email from your yahoo account via the HUB, correct? Web you get the email it will have a line that says # of attachments, you can tap that and it will show all the attachments. You can then save the attachment to the file storage and subsequently attach that file to an email. You also have an option to "share" directly from that email into another email (or bbm, text, NFC, etc..).

The "attach" function is at the bottom of the screen so when you are done typing your email either do the double finger swipe down on the keyboard to get rid of it or just hold down the space bar to hide the keyboard.

iOS tends to embed the image into the email instead of sending a proper attachment so it should just load in the email directly instead of showing up as an attachment. You can do the above things as well but just tap and hold in the image to get the menus to save/share.
    No...where the file should appear embedded only the file name appears (PNG). the image will not appear on the Z10.
    04-01-13 03:04 PM
    To add an attachment to an email, click compose and then hide the keyboard by long pressing the spacebar and then select add attachment.

Posted via CB10
    Ok cool. Thank you. I see the paper clip, but cannot receive an image and therefore cannot file the imagine in the photo gallery in my phone.
    04-01-13 03:07 PM
    My Yahoo account was always my back up webmail that I could access anywhere. I cannot dump it, had it for close to 10 years. I never paid a dime for it.
    I'd get an outlook.com account and pull your yahoo account into it. You can still send as the yahoo account.
    04-01-13 05:23 PM
    Ok cool. Thank you. I see the paper clip, but cannot receive an image and therefore cannot file the imagine in the photo gallery in my phone.
    What does your received email message look like? Could you maybe do a screen shot with personal details blacked-out?
    04-01-13 05:28 PM
    when you receive an email with an attachment. you have to click on it once,
    wait for it to load up, there will be a time bar there.
    and boom, the image will show up, and you have an option to save it etc. etc. etc.
    04-01-13 06:05 PM
    and boom, the image will show up, and you have an option to save it etc. etc. etc.
    Works for me too. Is there some email settings there are causing the problem for the OP?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 06:16 PM
    I'd get an outlook.com account and pull your yahoo account into it. You can still send as the yahoo account.
    I have outlook, but it always crashes and wont load my emails. I quit using.
    04-04-13 12:54 AM
    I get none of that. Just a file name in the email body. I have tapped it, held my figure on it, swiped it....It get nothing.
    04-04-13 12:56 AM
    I have outlook, but it always crashes and wont load my emails. I quit using.
    Not outlook. Outlook.com, the new Hotmail.
    04-04-13 05:24 AM
    Not outlook. Outlook.com, the new Hotmail.
    Thats not confusing at all.
    04-04-13 05:27 AM
    Sending attachments is easiest with my BlackBerry Z10. You don't need to select the files that you want to share first, you directly go to compose an email ,hold down the space bar and then a menu shows up for attachments, you can attach a contact, file, video, pictures etc. And what's more you can select where to pick up the hike from ie the phone, sdcard or the cloud. Also you can Zip files and attach them for the phone itself. This is the best device ever love my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 05:52 AM
    This is what I tell my Z10 owning friends. Works like a charm.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 06:07 AM