How do I change my Blackberry email address?
    It used to be managed at Blackberry.com, but there doesn't appear to be a login there anymore.
    02-12-20 07:59 AM
    It used to be managed at Blackberry.com, but there doesn't appear to be a login there anymore.
    That service was discontinued many years ago.
    02-12-20 08:05 AM
    Pretty sure it's at this site:https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/login/
    algabhart-08954 likes this.
    02-12-20 08:06 AM
    That's the BBID site.....

With older BBOS phones, you got a @blackberry.net, or @carrier.blackberry.net email account and a web portal for accessing your email... it was ended around the time BB10 launched. They did allow forwarding to another account for about a year.
    02-12-20 08:12 AM
    I was confused since my email address, which is from AT&T, is my id, and I didn't realize it is just now text
    On that sheet Summer_Moon gave has just the id and not an account, but it used to be.

How do I mark this solved?
    02-12-20 08:34 AM
    That's the BBID site.....

With older BBOS phones, you got a @blackberry.net, or @carrier.blackberry.net email account and a web portal for accessing your email... it was ended around the time BB10 launched. They did allow forwarding to another account for about a year.
    Kind of off topic but my BlackBerry.net email is still being forwarded to another account. I know they said a year but it's been years now.
    02-13-20 09:33 AM