Well, I added my college email to my BB, and the account is through Exchange. I also recently created a gmail account for Google + and made that my main email. So, when I added these 2 new accounts to my ipad I was given the option to sync calendars and notes along with email. I never saw that on the BB. But, since BB is meant for email and messaging, I assume its automatic. So, will my gmail calendar and my school exchange calendar sync with my BB's calendar if I create an appointment on my ipad or laptop (or if an appointment is added to the calendar by a professor or the school)? And if I create an appointment on my BB, will it show up on my ipad and laptop?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-11 03:37 AM
    its not automatic like email . yu need to set up wirelessly. (yu can always sync via usb via desktop mgr. ) but i think wat u mean is "automatic" ? then there is further set up to be done. google has an app for wireless.
    08-14-11 07:15 AM
    Really... so my calendars wont sync?

Seems like BB dropped the ball there if they are supposed to be the best messaging device, especially if iOS has it automatic.

Regardless, what apps can I get to have them sync up? (gmail/exchange calendars)
    08-14-11 01:47 PM
    Can anyone help me here?
    08-15-11 02:54 AM
    Can anyone help me here?
    Gmail calendar will, exchange won't.

SaMaster14 likes this.
    08-15-11 02:59 AM
    Gmail calendar will, exchange won't.

Ok, thanks. Gmail is personal, so I can just add my important info to that calendar from Exchange.
    08-15-11 03:07 AM
    Ok, thanks. Gmail is personal, so I can just add my important info to that calendar from Exchange.
    Expect 5-10 minutes delay when you ad a calendar entry from Gmail but when you ad it from BB it will show up in Gmail instantly.
    Contacts sync too.

08-15-11 03:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD