Has anyone had experience with this software? Looks like it was ABC Amber Blackberry converter but they have been bought out and rebranded? I downloaded the free version for right now and it seems to pick out my text messages and appears to have many output options so I can save all my texts appropriately.

Just wondered if the crackberry community has had any experience using it and if it's a good viable option for users like me who wish to save text messages (and more) for that matter.

It has been discussed already as a security tidbit but this is a different take on it. I tried searching the forums here as well and I can't find the topic.

Cheers!

EDIT: http://www.elcomsoft.com/ebbe.html
    Last edited by ecarlin; 10-04-11 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Added link
    10-04-11 05:20 PM
    Sorry for the bump, just curious if anyone has used this or might have another recommendation for what I'd like to achieve.

This is the first and last time I bump this thread, sorry for the SPAM.
    10-05-11 04:09 PM
    I've never heard of it lol
    10-05-11 06:24 PM
    Ah, well thanks for responding anyway. It's hard to imagine that no one has heard of it hehe. Alas, I may just have to buy it and take the plunge.

Then if I like it I'll review it and post it here possibly. Interesting idea...
    10-05-11 11:19 PM
    Unless you really want to spend the dollars, I wouldn't unless your password was forgotten and you backed it up then forgot it.

It's been discussed multiple times, so it's no sweat. I'd shell it out if I forgot mine, then again, a backup's great for entering it incorrectly 10x.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-11 11:48 PM
    Unless you really want to spend the dollars, I wouldn't unless your password was forgotten and you backed it up then forgot it.

It's been discussed multiple times, so it's no sweat. I'd shell it out if I forgot mine, then again, a backup's great for entering it incorrectly 10x.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I agree completely. I was just thinking it might allow me to retrieve texts and store them... other than in my phone, possibly to present them for sentimental value...

Boy, I have issues of my own it might sound like haha. Thanks all for your input anywhoo!
    10-06-11 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD