Everyone likes to earn money. Unfortunately, we all have a time when that's not so easy. Many of us know about the trade in programs offered by Gamestop, Best Buy, and even Carriers, unfortunately those places only offer In Store credits when you trade in. Most recently I checked into Gamestop about turning in my old Blackberry, and they looked at me like I was crazy, kind of that who would want one of those looks! Anyway, its just not available everywhere yet. What I did come across, which I don't think I've ever seen anyone mention here in the forums is a somewhat new option. Its called EcoATM. They give money on the spot for old phones, whether they work or not. Check it out here at ecoATM. Just thought I'd share. Hope to put a lil money back into everyone's hands. Just my way of giving back.
    04-08-13 02:33 PM
    Just an update, I took 4 BlackBerry phones to the kiosk today, and got a total of $87, which means at the end of all this I paid $113 for my Z10.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-08-13 09:39 PM
    happy for you.so how much do the machine give for a crack iphone4
    10-16-13 01:24 PM
    I've seen them around the mall in the area.

It offered $20 for a BlackBerry Tour in pretty good condition. I guess if you need the cash like RIGHT NOW then it would make sense, but I could still get $60-$80 for a good condition Tour on Craigslist or eBay (probably more on eBay since international bidders will take interest).

Just an update, I took 4 BlackBerry phones to the kiosk today, and got a total of $87, which means at the end of all this I paid $113 for my Z10.
    Hopefully you're aware that you could have gotten A LOT more than just $80 some odd dollars for four BlackBerrys, right? Have you looked into selling them on Craigslist or eBay? Even damaged/non working BlackBerrys have sold for close to $80 for just one phone on eBay.

I know there's nothing you can do it about it now, but at least in the future you have a better paying alternative. So if you didn't know, now you know.

By the way, which phones did you trade in and what condition were they in?
    10-16-13 01:35 PM
    I've seen them around the mall in the area.

It offered $20 for a BlackBerry Tour in pretty good condition. I guess if you need the cash like RIGHT NOW then it would make sense, but I could still get $60-$80 for a good condition Tour on Craigslist or eBay (probably more on eBay since international bidders will take interest).

Hopefully you're aware that you could have gotten A LOT more than just $80 some odd dollars for four BlackBerrys, right? Have you looked into selling them on Craigslist or eBay? Even damaged/non working BlackBerrys have sold for close to $80 for just one phone on eBay.

I know there's nothing you can do it about it now, but at least in the future you have a better paying alternative. So if you didn't know, now you know.

By the way, which phones did you trade in and what condition were they in?
    I'm very much aware that I could have gotten more. It was more a matter of, getting it(the money) right then or waiting days and days. Just informing the masses of something new. Mind you this was back in April. Besides, not many or any takers for old BlackBerry phones these days.

I traded a Curve 8330, a non working Curve 8530, a Storm 2, and a Torch 9850. All in fair to some wear condition.
    10-16-13 02:09 PM
    happy for you.so how much do the machine give for a crack iphone4
    I don't know, you'll have to take it to the machine and give it a try.

EcoATM, Get money for your old phone.-hm_quote.jpg

Found this attached to their website.
    Last edited by Thachoc1; 10-16-13 at 02:22 PM.
    10-16-13 02:10 PM
    I have a drawer full of working but retired Blackberrys here at work. While they are sitting around, gathering dust being unaccounted for, the AP lady is taking 5+ months to reimburse me for my expenses.

Hmmm. Tempting.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 04:15 PM