I need to replace my track ball on my 8310. I'm looking for a black one with a black ring.

Seems most sellers are using a stock photo and list what bb the item fits. i want to be sure i get the right one the first time.

Cany anybody recommend a reputable sellar that knows their parts and they have had a good experience with.

thanks
    08-04-09 10:52 AM
    dont bother with Ebay for that, check out cnn.cn
    08-04-09 11:16 AM
    Many people have complained about the trackballs from cnn.cn not working correctly, some have had to actually modify them to make them work. Also heard of bad experiences with their customer service, so I would stay away from there.

Pmonmon on ebay sells quality parts, he also runs dealsishop.com. I got a black trackball from him that works flawlessly.
    08-04-09 11:52 AM
    To NoahFecks I have bought the black trackball from CNN.CN and had NO problems with the trackball or the provider!! Stop posting false info...Lots of Cbiers buy from cnn.cn.
    08-04-09 12:05 PM
    Umm, I'm NOT posting "false info", I'm just reiterating what I've read here, that others HAVE had problems:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/tru...cnn-cn-266819/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/cnn...s-junk-187677/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/ano...-i-know-192491
    Last edited by NoahFecks; 08-04-09 at 01:01 PM.
    08-04-09 12:57 PM
    Check out truesupplier.com, I believe they have the combo you are needing for $11.99.

Hope this helps!

I can't post the link since I'm new, but it's there!
    08-04-09 03:54 PM
    That's what I love about CB. You get honest answers and almost everyone backs up their statements with events that actually occurred. Thanks friends!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 04:25 PM
    Thanks everyone for the thoughts. I don't mind spending the money for a quality replacement, I don't want any problems. Seems like most sights I've looked at and reviews I've read are crap shoots.

Is there a website that is certifiable oem replacement parts? Again its not about the saving a few bucks, I will spend the money for my parts

08-04-09 11:53 PM
    Try to buy G1 trackball fron CNN and keep us posted if your really satisfied with them. My friend of mine bought G1 trackball with them but when the item reach on their doorstep, he shocked when he saw the trackball is just ordinary white trackball who just only colored/dyed into black!

08-05-09 12:19 AM
    Try to buy G1 trackball fron CNN and keep us posted if your really satisfied with them. My friend of mine bought G1 trackball with them but when the item reach on their doorstep, he shocked when he saw the trackball is just ordinary white trackball who just only colored/dyed into black!

what??!
    thats what i bought from cnn.cn and it was the real deal G1 trackball. did cnn.cn just get sh*ty?
    08-05-09 07:51 AM
    I have used cnn.cn as well as truesupplier. They are both good places to start. I would go with truesupplief first as cnn has been getting a little worse for me.

08-05-09 07:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD