1. FlashFlare11's Avatar
    In general, is it fairly easy to detect if a BlackBerry device (phone or tablet) has taken internal hardware damage (for example, from humidity, a fall, static electricity)?

    Would there be any malfunctioning? Or would the device function as normal and you wouldn't even know if there was damage?
    Last edited by FlashFlare11; 01-07-12 at 12:52 AM.
    01-07-12 12:48 AM
  2. BigBadWulf's Avatar
    If it's internally damaged, then there would have to be malfunctions. Otherwise, how would it be considered damaged?

    Moisture is easy to detect visually, without turning the device on. There are wetness indicators on every phone and battery.
    01-07-12 12:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD