I want an easy way to drag everything off my media card so I can do a reformat from the device.

Blend won't let me drag and drop the media card folder onto my computer. Any ideas?

I thought of just doing USB mode.
    08-01-15 05:00 PM
    I want an easy way to drag everything off my media card so I can do a reformat from the device.

Blend won't let me drag and drop the media card folder onto my computer. Any ideas?

I thought of just doing USB mode.
    If the files are on your SD card, then you can use USB Mass Storage Mode on the device, which makes the SD card appear as a Removable Storage Device on your computer.
    However, as you have Blend installed, that also means you have the BlackBerry Device Manager drivers installed, that also allows the SD and device memory to show up as Removable Storage Devices on your computer.
    Right click the BlackBerry Device Manager icon in the system tray, when the device is connected to the PC, and choose Properties/Options and check the box for "Mount Tablet volumes on connect"
    Both the device memory and SD cards will "mount" as drives on your computer.
    Then just D&D whatever you want, on or off the device via Windows Explorer (or Finder if on MAC)

Typically, you only need to use USB Mass Storage Mode if the computer doesn't have BlackBerry software installed and you have a SD card in the device to speed up connecting to the computer, instead of installing drive software.
    Last edited by DaFoxGrey; 08-02-15 at 06:41 AM.
    08-01-15 05:05 PM
    You can use BB link as well to move to an from your SD card.
    08-01-15 05:11 PM
    Be sure to decrypt device before doing anything

Posted via CB10
    08-01-15 05:25 PM