Is it just me or does anyone else find it more difficult than it should be to find old threads you have made that have been commented on or old posts you have made that have been commented on. I'm a member of the Xbox forums as well and that is set up in a way that it is easy to access the old posts you have been apart of. Anyone feel where I'm coming from?
    04-06-09 12:14 PM
    Not really, you can click on your screen name and choose, see all post by XXX, and there all there in order.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 12:24 PM
    Sorry to hear about you being an xbox forums member too. I go there occasionally and those people are ridiculous. Keep up your guard man

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 12:46 PM
    You could also subsribe to threads. At the top of each thread click on "thread tools."

And you can use "quick links" to check out your subscribed threads.
    04-06-09 12:48 PM
    Yes I understand what he is saying. After logging I'm not finding an easy way to see my past post. Yes I do click on my name to see my post but I have to find it in a thread first. One way that I do sometimes is search for my name. I use to scroll to the bottom of the page where it shows how many people are logged but I'm no longer first on the list and don't feel like searching.
    04-06-09 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD