I switched to AT&T in March for the iphone... and am.... quickly falling out of love with it... I mean, it's got its perks, but I really miss my Blackberry.

I went today to talk to some people and check out the Torch, which I loved, but it was hard to tell how I could used to it, in the store. If I do my early upgrade (say in late October, early November) will I still have the opportunity for the 30 day policy where if I don't like the 9800 I can switch to something else (probably the 9700). i'm assuming that doesn't just take effect for the first contract.
    I really don't want to start my contract over at this point, but I'm too leary about getting a used phone, etc. and if the 30 day policy does apply, then I'll be sure to get one I like!

Sorry if this is a dumb question! I should've just stuck with my blackberry in the first place, it's the only phone I didn't get sick of after 6 months...
    09-02-10 11:25 PM
    Yeah I would think you would still have your 30 days. I would make sure first. Nothing worse than getting stuck with a phone you don't like. At&t should be getting the 9780 soon too which sounds like a nice phone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-10 11:31 PM
    I'm surprised if you signed a contract this March that they'll let you upgrade before a year has passed. I'd also be surprised if they let you swap devices without either paying full price for the new device or extending your contract...

Definitely ask to see their return policy in writing before you commit to switching devices, and not just rely on the word of the rep.

09-03-10 04:28 AM
    I'm surprised if you signed a contract this March that they'll let you upgrade before a year has passed. I'd also be surprised if they let you swap devices without either paying full price for the new device or extending your contract...

Definitely ask to see their return policy in writing before you commit to switching devices, and not just rely on the word of the rep.

No, I know that if I did the early upgrade, I'd extend my contract... I was just saying it wasn't my first choice. that's good advice though- thanks.
    09-03-10 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD