I am currently using an att blackberry 9000 with OS 4.6.297 running my internet through my carrier TCP/IP settings (I am not using BIS or BES).

I have noticed ever since this morning none of my data apps (beejive, nobex, and pandora) will not connect, and they all give me a "time out" error type message. My internet browser works just fine, and I have made no changes at all to my blackberry. My ATT tcp settings all are correct assuming they haven't changed it within the last 24 hours. My blackberry event log shows several attempts at trying to access m settings, but one even log stands out in bold and reads as followed:

E net.rim.tcp - OPsx - 7
    Name: net.rim.tcp
    severity: Error
    GUID: 316c162a9ddc375
    OPsx -7

Does anyone have any information in regards to what this means or is this just a temporary issue from ATT?
    03-13-10 11:03 AM
    how do you have a data plan if you dont have BIS or BES?
    if its one of those "workarounds" they've probably found about it and blocked it
    03-13-10 11:06 AM
    I have a roommate that works for att and put me on media net data plan, and it is specific instance where they found out or else all my data services period would be unavailable, and it would reflect in my account settings.
    03-13-10 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD