Is there anyone else that is dying for a storm. I'm trying to find one at a decent price so I can get it unlocked and use on Tmobile.

If I had a first born I might trade it for a storm. Is that bad?
    02-22-09 10:05 PM
    Hahaha. Yeah I think it might be somewhat bad.

I really want to try out the storm too. But I love my bold. Its just I see all these cool new apps coming out for it. They all look really fun.

The 8900 has also been calling my name lately.
    02-22-09 10:07 PM
    Check the Market Place Forum here, plus Ebay & Craigslist.
    02-22-09 10:18 PM
    I've always found the best deals on craigslist. I haven't seen anything to good for a storm though.
    02-22-09 10:23 PM
    Ha, so there were a few for a good deal on craigslist but I didn't have any money. Now that I have money there are none on there!
    02-24-09 08:02 PM
    I would love to have the touch interface of the storm, but I think I'm going to wait until the multiple OS bugs are resolved, or the storm 2 comes out. Whatever is first.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 10:25 PM
    I would love to have the touch interface of the storm, but I think I'm going to wait until the multiple OS bugs are resolved, or the storm 2 comes out. Whatever is first.

The latest leak .109 is pretty close!
    02-25-09 12:09 AM
    Is there anyone else that is dying for a storm. I'm trying to find one at a decent price so I can get it unlocked and use on Tmobile.

Wish in one hand......................
    You can actually get them cheaper than the Bold. About $530. Anyone see better?
    02-25-09 07:10 AM
    The latest leak .109 is pretty close!
    Any concerns about the keyboard? Is it as good or better than the old 7xxx?
    02-25-09 07:19 AM
    I want one too. I was at the verizon store yesterday and I finally got to touch one. I think I teared up a little when I left

02-25-09 07:45 AM
    Any concerns about the keyboard? Is it as good or better than the old 7xxx?
    An on-screen keyboard will NEVER be as good as a physical one. That being said with version .109 of the OS the Storm keyboard is pretty damn good. There is little or no lag, and the accelerometor (sp?) is lightnin fast in switching between landscape full qwerty and the suretype portrait. RIM also added full qwerty portrait too, but the buttons are pretty small. Error correction is pretty good and will fix most of your typing errors which you WILL have! A good rule of thumb (pun intented) is to use your right thumb for the rightside and your left thumb for the left.

I still get a little misty thou thinking about my old 7290, which was my first BB.
    02-25-09 08:04 AM
    What are we talking about here? Last time I tried listing my first born on ebay they pulled the auction... I'm off to try and list this kid on craigslist worth a shot....

02-25-09 08:11 AM
    What exactly are you dying?

I finally got my hands on a Storm for about an hour the other day. All I'll say is I was glad to get back to my bold.
    02-25-09 08:18 AM
    What are we talking about here? Last time I tried listing my first born on ebay they pulled the auction... I'm off to try and list this kid on craigslist worth a shot....

Sounds like your first born must be a teenager.
    02-25-09 08:20 AM
    Ha, Didn't know I was stirring up the pot with kids!!

So it looks like I will get my hands on one tonight. For $280. I think that is a pretty good deal.
    03-03-09 06:23 PM
    I tried the storm out, but didnt like it. In my opinion it was a like a bad iphone. The only plus was that it was a blackberry and had the blackberry OS and so on. But for $280 I would go for it, worst case you could always sell it on ebay for a lot more.
    03-03-09 06:50 PM
    I'm very tempted to sell mine its past the 30 day trial...never been dropped, very minor scratch on chrome left side, stock screen protector, otter box kept (yes i got that massive thing, my work truck this time of year is very dusty) wish i would have been smart enough at the time to switch to a 8330, personally I would rather have the physical keyboard...but $430 (price of 8330 at VZ without plan) just to swap phones is a lot to me...i don't think a touch screen is my cup of tea... ill sacrifice the full internet for a physical keyboard lol
    03-03-09 07:27 PM
    I'd get an iPhone or a Bold wayyy before I got a Storm if I had T-Mobile.

I did buy the Storm for my girlfriend since she has Verizon.
    Last edited by jhamilton3; 03-03-09 at 07:40 PM.
    03-03-09 07:29 PM
    I've tried the Curve 8900, Bold 9000, and Storm 9530, and out of the three I liked the Curve the best, Bold second and disliked the Storm. Just personal preference right.. I HATE touch devices, not sure why, just do. That being said I'm sure my gf would LOVE to have a storm.. now just to get her into the bb field.. HA.

I would say the BB storm is a good BB if that's what you're after, it's just not the one for me.
    03-03-09 07:35 PM
    same thing with my gf she loves the storm cause she has the lg dare right now, but after i have figured out how to use a blackberry went back and messed around with a curve...its awsome, seems quick/ light in weight, and a sweet keyboard
    03-03-09 07:38 PM

Nope, not here, I would rather have a Bold over the Storm any day.
    03-03-09 08:47 PM
    Wish in one hand......................
    You can actually get them cheaper than the Bold. About $530. Anyone see better?

I have seen a couple in the orlando craigslist for 350- 400

03-03-09 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD