I have a dumb question, but if someone has an answer it will help me out. I am currently using the T-Mobile Theme on my VZW Curve and I enjoy it because this theme has a separate folder for instant messaging which is pretty cool. Keeps the desktop cleaner. Is there a carrier theme that has one for email. I have 5 email accounts (3 work & 2 personal). I know I can create folders but I have a few and they all look the same, no option of changing color. The instant message folder I guess is folder designed for the T-Mobile theme. Any help would be great. Thanks
    08-21-08 12:18 PM
    I have a dumb question, but if someone has an answer it will help me out. I am currently using the T-Mobile Theme on my VZW Curve and I enjoy it because this theme has a separate folder for instant messaging which is pretty cool. Keeps the desktop cleaner. Is there a carrier theme that has one for email. I have 5 email accounts (3 work & 2 personal). I know I can create folders but I have a few and they all look the same, no option of changing color. The instant message folder I guess is folder designed for the T-Mobile theme. Any help would be great. Thanks
    i have an email icon on my theme (alltel) it is awfully handy, i guess i just figured everyone had that option.
    08-21-08 12:30 PM
    you can seperate email/sms with any theme as far as i know. this will create a seperate folder for sms/mms.
    08-21-08 12:45 PM
    Also, you can create your own folder to put things into.

Menu > add folder

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 12:48 PM
    i have an email icon on my theme (alltel) it is awfully handy, i guess i just figured everyone had that option.
    Thanks that is what I am looking for. I can do without the IM folder but having the email folder is way better. Does Alltel only have one theme available. If so then I have to go unlock it for my Curve.

you can seperate email/sms with any theme as far as i know. this will create a seperate folder for sms/mms.
    My emails and sms/mms are already separated, I was looking for a theme that has it own developed folder that you can dump all of the email icons in

Also, you can create your own folder to put things into.

Menu > add folder

Like I said in the post I know I can create folders and have already done already but there isn't an option of changing the folder color or I would have done that.

Thanks for the feedback so far.
    08-21-08 01:01 PM
    On my VZW Curve 8330 I can create folders and select an icon for them, including multiple colors and labels. Perhaps this is because I am running 4.5.0.66? I don't know but it might help you.

08-21-08 01:19 PM
    Would it be possible for someone here to make a custome theme? Ask around. That way you can have exactly what you would like. I'd do it but am still a noob to themes.
    Good luck in finding your fix.
    =8')
    08-21-08 01:28 PM
    sorry i cant help you any more... im in the process of trying to update mine to 4.5 any help on that would be great. as far as knowing if alltel has more then one theme would be somthing i would like to know as well. sorry i cant be more help
    08-21-08 01:30 PM
    On my VZW Curve 8330 I can create folders and select an icon for them, including multiple colors and labels. Perhaps this is because I am running 4.5.0.66? I don't know but it might help you.

Are you using the VZW carrie theme? That might be an idea. The only issue with that theme though is it only allows 4 icons on the bottom Zen theme not 5, but great idea. Thanks
    08-22-08 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD