Opinion guys?? which is more future proof because I rarely change device. personally I think its dtek60 but ofcourse I want to get ur opinion guys for additional information etc.

my sister is giving me iphone 7 but I cant live without the hub..

disclaimer: no pkb and the other one doesnt have explanation pls ehehehe because while I love pkb im open to possibility of using vkb

Posted via CB10
    05-09-17 09:08 PM
    Opinion guys?? which is more future proof because I rarely change device. personally I think its dtek60 but ofcourse I want to get ur opinion guys for additional information etc.

disclaimer: no pkb and the other one doesnt have explanation pls ehehehe because while I love pkb im open to possibility of using vkb

Posted via CB10
    Well I never thought I'd use a VKB but after using the Dtek and privs it's going to be really hard using the pkb all the time once I get the keyone. I do use the priv and classic pkb but the VKB is just to nice and I can type fast as hell. If I was young just think what you want to use all the time. Hope this helps.
    05-09-17 09:19 PM
    Well I never thought I'd use a VKB but after using the Dtek and privs it's going to be really hard using the pkb all the time once I get the keyone. I do use the priv and classic pkb but the VKB is just to nice and I can type fast as hell. If I was young just think what you want to use all the time. Hope this helps.
    before im all in on keyone but after I read few post about it being laggy sometimes im having second thoughts of getting it. Since Dtek60 is not even an option before I started reading reviews about it and reading few dtek60 forum threads. I love the hub there's no way to go but dtek60 if I will not go for keyone

Posted via CB10
    05-09-17 09:32 PM
    before im all in on keyone but after I read few post about it being laggy sometimes im having second thoughts of getting it. Since Dtek60 is not even an option before I started reading reviews about it and reading few dtek60 forum threads. I love the hub there's no way to go but dtek60 if I will not go for keyone

Posted via CB10
    You read the KEYone was laggy? Everything I read said there wasn't a bit of lag, and a few who had it was only while setting it up. But that's normal for android, hell my S5,S6,S7 Active, LG g5 and V20 all lagged while getting it up and setup.
    05-09-17 10:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hardware wise the DTEK60 is the one that's future proof, the Snapdragon 820 with 4GB RAM setup is a Flagship setup from 2016, and technically the DTEK60 should run faster and manage multitasking better than the KEYone.

With this being Blackberry I'm not sure how long they plan on updating the DTEK60, but technically the DTEK60 is still their "Flagship" device when looking at spec.
    05-09-17 10:52 PM
    Dtek60 should be more future proof but not sure how long BlackBerry support it. If they don't update the OS, KEYone may be future proof.
    05-10-17 12:16 AM
    Security updates wise I'd guess the KEYone will be more future proof. Also most possibly even OS update wise. Don't worry about the specs on the KEYone unless you plan on playing extremely graphic intensive games. Normal games like the ashphalt seem to run absolutely fine as I could see from most reviews. I'd definitely suggest the KEYone overall

Posted via CB10
    05-10-17 04:05 AM