I settled for a Dtek50 temporarily until the Mercury comes out. I didn't want to spend much since I won't have it long hopefully. I have to say, I do prefer my Passport. But it's nice to have all the service support with Android.

BB10 is done like dinner, sadly.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android DTEK
    Let's eat! :-)

�   "Chenterprise. We are the future. Resistance is futile. Prepare to BBe... "   �
    10-05-16 04:32 PM
    Well the passport is a good phone probably the best BlackBerry when it was realized but its BB10 experience is dying and the DTEK is mainly a BlackBerry for people who don't want PKB my recommendation is the Priv is smooth running good keyboard and has everything a you expect from a BlackBerry running Android

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Spot on once again.
    10-05-16 05:15 PM
    I am thinking that I should rule out the Passport. It just doesn't fit my lifestyle. I have apps for everything, from banking, to Coffee, to my car insurance, and all the Social Media stuff...Down to two now
    I don't think anyone should pick the Passport. Unless you have a lot of money to spend on unnecessary things. BlackBerry 10 is way outdated; it hasn't been updated for a long time, it lacks essential apps a typical person uses. On BlackBerry 10, you have to do unnecessary ways just to install an Android app, whereas in an Android device it's as easy as ABC. Some people still think of them as superior messaging device, but I disagree. In this day and age, we just don't rely on calls, SMS and emails, but also on Instant Messaging (IM) platforms like Facebook's Messenger, WhatsApp, etc. which sadly, BlackBerry 10 lacks.
    RobertP1 likes this.
    10-05-16 11:45 PM
    I've had my Passport almost two years. Bought my wife a Priv. I love my PP and am thinking of getting a back up. This is the best designed phone on the market. I hate the idea of going to Android.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-16 10:16 AM
    Passport does everything I need. BlackBerry Android is just for fun. Took a while to set it up to my liking. If I didn't have the Passport I could easily use it daily.

Posted via CB10 on one of Bold9000, 3 Playbooks, Q10, Z30,Z30 white, Passport, DTEK50 and Passport SE
    10-25-16 11:44 AM
30 12