So I dropped my blackberry on the ground today, which is something ive done pleanty of times...however this time when I picked it up the screen was black, the led light wasnt flashing and it wouldnt turn on. It fell right on its face, theres no cosmetic damage or anything and ive dropped it pleanty of times before so I really need help here!!

Im thinking it might be the battery, if I plug it in the led is a pretty faint red and the screen is really dark but I can make out the 'no battery' symbol and if i take the battery out the screen lights up and the 'no battery' screen pops up...

thank you..
    07-19-09 01:55 PM
    If your phone is less than 12 mos old, take it in for a warranty exchange. Don't tell them you dropped it.
    07-19-09 01:58 PM
    as the previous poster stated and do you have insurance if so make a insurance claim and tell them you dropped it
    07-19-09 02:07 PM
    I would suggest not lying or trying to cheat your way through this...like any scam you would just be part of raising the cost for all of us.
    You should understand too that the comapny has ways of determining how the damage actually occured...maybe not in your case; but do you want to be standing there while a tech proves and identifies you as a liar and a cheat?
    Members who think you should be deceitful are probably the first ones in line whining when comapnies have to raise their prices to offset losses due to cheaters.
    07-19-09 03:54 PM
    I would suggest not lying or trying to cheat your way through this...like any scam you would just be part of raising the cost for all of us.
    You should understand too that the comapny has ways of determining how the damage actually occured...maybe not in your case; but do you want to be standing there while a tech proves and identifies you as a liar and a cheat?
    Members who think you should be deceitful are probably the first ones in line whining when comapnies have to raise their prices to offset losses due to cheaters.
    +1 to that
    07-19-09 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD