What is the best or easiest way to download ring tones onto my Blackberry Pearl? I have Verizon and with my last phone, I could just go into V Cast or whatever and download them. I can't seem to find anywhere to do this on my Blackberry and i do not like the pre installed tones
    02-13-09 06:20 PM
    Get them right here on crackberry, download them to the computer and use the desktop manager to install the media files.

Free Ringtones - CrackBerry.com | CrackBerry.com
    02-13-09 06:23 PM
    We meet again!

If you have a data plan, you can go to Myxer - Download Ringtones and More select or search a ringtone you want, download it, it will start playing through your Media Player, then press Menu and select Save. It will be located under Ringtones in your Media folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 06:24 PM
    You can also go to Cellsea.com or Zedge.net
    02-13-09 06:27 PM
    Your the best! Thank you!
    02-13-09 06:36 PM
    You can also download any sound, and email it to your phone, and just save it that way.

BTW - you have 8120 listed in your profile. If you are on Verizon, you have an 8130.
    02-13-09 06:38 PM
    Everytime I download the ring tone to my Blackberry, I save it to be a ring tone and it doesn't work..I go back into my ringtones and scroll up and down to here my ring tones and the one i just downloaded doesn't come on..Please help..Thanks
    02-16-09 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD