How do you download files from these sites onto the blackberry. I have an 8900 with an 8GB card. I've tried downloading using the bb browser, and the links to download don't show up. I've tried using opera, same result. When I use bolt, the download links show up on megaupload and mediafire, but it asks to load up the default browser... And nothing happens. What can I do so that I can download from these sites onto my BB? Also, is there a file size limit when downloading? I have an unlimited data plan, naturally.

Thanks in advance.
    08-20-09 10:15 AM
    I'm not sure you can. The files, say for movies, are just huge. I have aquestion, how long does it take to download a 300mb file to your device? It takes 30 minutes to get some mega files to my notebook.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 10:20 AM
    A 300MB files takes anywhere from 15 to 20 minutes, depending on where the file is hosted from, to download to my notebook.

What I'm trying to do is download an album (uploaded by the artist for free) that's hosted on mediafire. The download never starts though.
    08-20-09 10:39 AM
    I've downloaded single songs from mediafire no problem, not too sure about entire albums.

08-20-09 10:44 AM
    What browser did you use on your BB? The only one that shows the download link for me is bolt.
    08-20-09 10:54 AM
    I'd just download it with your PC and then transfer to your Berry.

08-20-09 11:19 AM
    I too have tried this with rapid share-to no avail. Unfortunately my my BB holds my only internet access.

08-20-09 11:24 AM
    How about copying the link target and opening directly with the bb browser? IIRC you enter an antispam code, then get a DL link. While the page is still open in bolt/O mini. Open the bb browser, paste the target URL and see if it works.

08-20-09 11:28 AM
    If you want to download directly to your bb the easiest way I have found is to use opera mini. I know it works for me.

08-20-09 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD