So I got my Z30 and planning on wrapping it for xmas for myself. Got curious and turned it on and placed my SD Card that has most of the movies I purchased at BlackBerry World and the pic below is the message I'm getting. My question is? Since the movie section on BlackBerry World has been discontinued, are my movies worthless now? Please someone tell me it ain't so?

Well for some reason the pic is not "attaching", but this is the message:

"Error: The file can't be opened. Download original file or its license again and try again. Evil Dead 2013_HD_ _awcid_31373396"

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 10:38 PM
    Note: I haven't created an ID for my Z30 since I'm still using my Z10. Not sure if that matters.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 10:48 PM
    Download them again from BlackBerry world on the new device. They should still be there.

Part of the license key is your device serial #. So you can't transfer movies from one device to another.

All I want for Christmas is a Passport
    12-12-14 10:52 PM
    I bought a few movies from BlackBerry World and tried to move them from my phone to SD card. Well, since I moved it I had to re-download all of the movies. BlackBerry doesn't like you to mess with the files. Just go to My Videos in BlackBerry World once you have logged in with your BBID. Unfortunately you will need to set it up to do that.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 11:13 PM
    How can I download them again if the Movie section is obsolete on BlackBerry World?

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 11:14 PM
    Off topic question. Can I log in on my Z30 with the ID I have on my Z10 while I'm still using my Z10?

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 11:20 PM
    Off topic question. Can I log in on my Z30 with the ID I have on my Z10 while I'm still using my Z10?

Posted via CB10
    One ID for one device, unfortunately! So u won't be able to use BBM and all on your Z10

Posted via Q10
    12-12-14 11:22 PM
    Sign off on the Z10 and sign on on your Z30

Posted via CB10 | Q10
    12-12-14 11:28 PM
    OK. Once logged in I did see all of the movies that I have purchased on BBW. My question is now this. Should I delete all the movie that is saved on my SD card and reload the movies again while on Z30?

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 11:38 PM
    Log in your account on the z30 then go to bbw, the movies should be there to download.

If you plan on watching the movies on the z10 then keep them there. If not then you can delete them. They take up a lot of space.

All I want for Christmas is a Passport
    12-13-14 07:18 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, you can use the same BlackBerryID on both devices, but with BBM or BlackBerryWorld, will ask to be associated with the new device (Z30) if you open either program on the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 10:13 PM
    So I got my Z30 and planning on wrapping it for xmas for myself. Got curious and turned it on and placed my SD Card that has most of the movies I purchased at BlackBerry World and the pic below is the message I'm getting. My question is? Since the movie section on BlackBerry World has been discontinued, are my movies worthless now? Please someone tell me it ain't so?

Well for some reason the pic is not "attaching", but this is the message:

"Error: The file can't be opened. Download original file or its license again and try again. Evil Dead 2013_HD_ _awcid_31373396"

Posted via CB10
    When you switch devices, sign in with your BlackBerry ID, go into BlackBerry World - My World - video, there you will need to download the license key for the BlackBerry World films you purchased. It's only 1 or 2MB. Then you'll be able to watch them. But remember you only download the license key around 3 or 4 times.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 04:19 AM
    OK. Once logged in I did see all of the movies that I have purchased on BBW. My question is now this. Should I delete all the movie that is saved on my SD card and reload the movies again while on Z30?

Posted via CB10
    No. On the Z30 place the SD card in the phone, open BlackBerry World - My World - My Videos, you will see you films. Click install on each film to install the license key. It should only take a few seconds.

You can only download the movie a number of times. As you already have the movie, you just need the license key. You can also download the license key around 5 times for each movie.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 04:25 AM