have been having issues with my bb curve. this has been an inconvenience...device freezing (thus reason for multiple battery pulls on daily basis), shutting off on its own, etc., etc. have been thinking about getting an iphone because of the issues i've been having with my device, however will never use all of the apps that are on the iphone. should i give bb bold 9900 a chance???
    10-05-12 09:55 PM
    Maybe try to figure out what's wrong with the phone?
    10-05-12 10:27 PM
    have been having issues with my bb curve. this has been an inconvenience...device freezing (thus reason for multiple battery pulls on daily basis), shutting off on its own, etc., etc. have been thinking about getting an iphone because of the issues i've been having with my device, however will never use all of the apps that are on the iphone. should i give bb bold 9900 a chance???
    I used the Curve 9330 for awhile and it was cool at first. It worked great and everything.. but as I started downloading more and more apps and using more memory, it started slowing down and eventually became painfully slow... It still functioned, but not very well. So I switched to a Bold 9650 and even that wasn't powerful enough!... That phone was running OS 6 and I had so many problems with it... So I finally upgraded to a 9930 and this phone is excellent!! Best phone I have ever used!! Plenty of processor speed, plenty of memory and hardly any lag and no freezes. I would recommend getting a 9900! It is the best BlackBerry! You get the best of everything with having a touchscreen with a keyboard and trackpad unibody just makes everything so efficient! The curve is a decent phone, but doesn't come close to how well the 9900/30 operates!
    10-05-12 10:36 PM
    It could be an App or the OS. Update the device and delete apps you don't use.
    10-05-12 10:36 PM