Hello, today i want share something about Blackberry Desktop Software v1.20.52.B59 the latest software you can download from Blackberry.

I install the whole 178MB pack along with drivers, Link and Blend, after that restart my computer no problem. But the problem starts from here.

After restart my computer, my computer (a Win7 Professional) always either frozen at "welcome" screen or total out of respond when it gets to the desktop. And when you try to shut down (only 1 out of 10 chance you may successfully logon ), it again gets frozen at "shutting down" screen. It goes on and off miserably for some days.

Until i figure out my pc's hardware is fine, leaves only chance to system's driver. I reinstall Windows try to find out what cause it. And it is Blackberry Desktop Software v.1.2.0.52.B59 particularly because after you move it the entire computer come back again, and no more crashes and recovery

Anyone know what cause that kind of thing? Or anyone suffer the same thing?
    09-10-15 02:55 PM
    Is your windows up to date? Is your net framework and and drivers up to date? Is your computer newer, handles windows 7 with no problems, no lags?
    Because windows is so buggy it's always hard to pinpoint the exact reason a program won't work. Especially ones that use the net framework like link and blend do.
    Since you just reinstalled you probably have a 100 updates waiting for you. I know you said it didn't work before you reinstalled but it's most likely an out of date driver that you aren't aware even exists.

BBClassic10.3.2.2639-799Radio
    09-10-15 03:04 PM
    Nope, i fully installed the OS and update everything up-to-date before i even loaded Blackberry Desktop Software.

Yes, it is a brand new workstation, shipped to me a week ago, apparently everything runs fine even with the 3D modeling software
    09-10-15 05:34 PM
    So which part isn't working? BlackBerry drivers, link, or blend? Did you install each one at a time or all together?

BBClassic10.3.2.2639-799Radio
    09-10-15 05:57 PM
    the driver, then the Link, and finally the Blend. It fails miserably.
    09-11-15 07:59 PM
    Launch a command prompt by right clicking on it and selecting Run as Administrator, and then enter sfc /scannow

It sounds as if you have a corrupt Windows file somewhere that's preventing the BlackBerry software from working correctly.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 09:25 AM