Beware buying any BB app! U will not get refund even if it doesn't work on ur device! Bought "smart wifi" and found it doesn't not work on BB Tour 9630! There was no warning prior that it would not work on my device!contacted. Their tech support n their Vendor S4BB who maKes, plus paypal. All NO HELP!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 08:51 PM
    Beware buying any BB app! U will not get refund even if it doesn't work on ur device! Bought "smart wifi" and found it doesn't not work on BB Tour 9630! There was no warning prior that it would not work on my device!contacted. Their tech support n their Vendor S4BB who maKes, plus paypal. All NO HELP!!!!

I'm not familiar with "smart wifi" and I'm not sure where you bought it. However, the current Tour is not a wifi device so it makes sense that a program called "smart wifi" wouldn't work on it. Were you aware that the Tour doesn't have wifi before you purchased the program?

Sorry about your problem, but again, the Tour isn't a wifi device.
    03-30-10 08:58 PM

You failed for this post and for buying it. You didn't know your phone doesn't have WIFI? You don't deserve a refund. Sorry but that's on you.
    03-30-10 09:28 PM
    Sorry to say but you SOL'ed yourself. Next time know review your phone before just buying outright.
    03-30-10 09:32 PM
    I believe "duh" kind of sums it up.. Did ya really think Wifi software will magically work on something that does't even have Wifi?... Why should they warn you that your phone doesn't have WiFi?.. That's like buying a dvd and expecting it to magically work without a dvd player... Sorry if I sound like an @$s but there have been way too many "duh" posts lately...
    03-30-10 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD